The Evolution Motion Auto-Adjusting Electronic Oxygen Conserver by Drive matches oxygen dose to patient activity level, therefore saturates patients more efficiently and conserves View more
- In Stock
The Evolution Motion Auto-Adjusting Electronic Oxygen Conserver by Drive matches oxygen dose to patient activity level, therefore saturates patients more efficiently and conserves oxygen more effectively than any other conserver on the market. The Evolution Motion comes with a programmable rest and active setting which allows you to receive more oxygen when the unit senses that you are active and need more oxygen. The motion detection technology will sense inactivity and revert to the rest setting. Due to this technology the Evolution Motion Electronic Oxygen Conserver delivers a 5:1 savings ratio at all the settings the unit has available. The unit has a minimum 1 year batter life and utilizes 2 AA Batteries for added convenience. The Evolution Motion Electronic Oxygen Conserver delivers a uniform oxygen pulse which ranges from 14-40 breaths per minute. The unit has many different Liter flow increments which can be set at 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Plus a Continuous Flow preset at 2 Liters Per Minute which allows the unit to be accustomed for the patient using the unit. The operating pressure ranges from 200-3000 PSI (Pounds per Square Inch). The Evolution Motion Electronic Oxygen Conserver senses whenever the patient breathes and delivers oxygen only in the first half of the inspiratory cycle which allows for no wasted oxygen. The unit weighs only 14.9 ounces which is less than 1 pound. The unit has an auto shutoff feature which allows for longer battery life. The Evolution Motion Electronic Oxygen Conserver is small enough to fit in virtually any carry bag.Features and Benefits
- Programmable Rest and Active setting equivalent to 1-6 liters per minute.
- Delivers 5:1 savings ratio at all settings.
- Minimum 1 year battery life utilizing 2 AA batteries (avg. 4 hrs. per day usage).
- Delivers a uniform oxygen pulse from 14-40 breaths per minute.
- Liter flow increments: 1,2,3,4,5,6 Plus CF preset at 2 LPM.
- Operation pressure range: 200-3000 PSI.
- Senses breath/delivers oxygen in the first half of the inspiratory cycle.
- Weighs only 14.9 ounces with battery life.
- Fits easily in virtually any carry bag. Model # om-900m
|Product Installation||Tool Free Installation|
|Product Assembly||No Assembly Required|
|Warrenty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
There are no reviews written for this product at the time. Maybe you can be the first!